Fine Package excels at providing high-performing roll stock with specific size, shape, style and different lamination structures to deliver various levels of performance.
Your imagination and requirements should never be limited to the suppliers' standard menu. We offer customized flexible packaging solutions for your specific needs.
• High moisture and vapor barrier keeps the packaging dry inside and prevents chemical substances from infiltrating it.
• Specifically designed for dry ingredient products such as nutritional supplements and powdered products.
• UV filter properties protect sensitive products against vitamin loss, color loss, taste change, and other bad effects.
• Good for medical and nutritional supplements.
• High barrier packaging can perfectly keep the moisture, oxygen and other elements away from the contents inside your flexible packaging.
• Specifically designed for highly-demanding products, both food and non-food, such as household chemicals and nutraceutical products.
• Low oxygen transmission rates effectively help preserve your product color and freshness.
• Excellent for meat, cheese, snack, nuts, and pet food.
In order to make your products stand out on the shelves, we can engineer your flexible packaging materials with specific properties including:
• Excellent oxygen, moisture, or UV resistance
• Chemical resistance
• Easy tearing
• Low coefficient of friction
• Heat sealability
We also offer customized film structures to meet specific market needs including shampoo sachets, snacks, energy bar, functional beverage mixes, etc.
We have rolled out textured vacuum films to help you follow up with the new industry trend. The textured vacuum film features an easy separation between one item and another, quick vacuuming, and an increase of thickness of the material without adding weight to the film. Our technology and facilities permit the custom-engineered embossing films upon your requests.
Textured vacuum film is perfect for meat packaging.
We are well-versed in flexible packaging and we know the right material, specs and design to create your own products for a variety of markets, including:
• High-definition printing in up to 9 colors.
• Different web widths and roll diameters.
• An array of options for your film including laminating structures and materials.
• Various slitting and rewind options.
• Specifically designed for high-speed filling equipment.
Our flexible-packaging expertise will allow us to closely work with you and create optimal solutions for your products. We will take all your packaging needs into consideration including:
• Product ingredients
• Packing capacity
• Form/fill/seal equipment and processes
• Target filling speed
• Storage and distribution
• Project life cycle
In order to help achieve your production goals and ensure your packaging film runs smoothly, we offer on-site technical support to solve your problems.
Our flexible packaging film can be run on all types of filling equipment, including vertical form/fill/seal and horizontal form/fill/seal equipment, and can perform consistently and stably on form/fill/seal lines.We provide consistency from roll to roll so that you do not have to constantly adjust your filling lines. Lower scrap rate and faster-filling speed can make your business more profitable.
To ensure the quality consistency of your flexible packaging film, we perform a series of tests including:
• Interlayer adhesion testing
• Puncture resistance testing
• Tensile testing
• Peel analysis
• Basis of weight analysis